Motion Tween first file
Steps to follow:
- Open a new flash file (Ctrl+N).
New Document window will appear
Select General panel and choose Type: Flash Document . Press OK.
- If your timeline window is not open, press (Ctrl+Alt+T).
- Now you can see a single Layer called "Layer1" in your timeline Window.
- Select the first frame. Import your image onto stage, upon which you would want to implement motion tween.
File>Import>Import to Stage, or just press (Ctrl+R).
Or you can even draw your own object, you can either choose Rectangular tool or Oval tool from the tool box and draw your desired shape.
- Now select your object on the stage and press F8 to convert this image to a Symbol. Convert to Symbol window will pop-up.
Name your Symbol what ever you like.
Select Graphic behavior and press OK.
Note: You can create motion tween only on symbols. So any object upon which you would want to implement motion tween, First convert the object to a Symbol.
- Right now your Symbol is in frame1 of Layer1. Select frame 20 and press F6 to insert a new keyframe.
- Still keeping playhead on frame 20, move your Symbol to any other position other than the present one.
- Select any frame between, 2 to 19 and select Motion from the tween pop-up menu in the Property inspector. Now your Layer will look something like the one shown below.
- Now press (Ctrl+Enter) to view your motion tween.